Medeski Martin & Wood
Georgia Theater, Athens, GA
Saturday, September 18, 1993
conversion: allan chen
sony r300>sek'd prodif plus>samplitude>cdwav
- One Set -
01. [10:07] - It's A Jungle In Here >
02. [09:12] - Beeah
03. [06:30] - Syeeda's Song Flute* >
04. [08:55] - Worms > Open Outro >
05. [11:48] - Chubb Sub
01. [09:44] - Bass Solo > Bemsha Swing/Lively Up Yourself [@1:57]
02. [11:41] - Listen Here
03. [15:04] - Moti Mo, 'Billy Speaks' [@13:41]
* spills over onto start of following track
that's what the setlist _should_ be. I am not sure if I actually got the track marks right.
compiled by allan chen
ID3 TAGGED FILESET INCLUDES THESE NOTES:
[This fileset is a FLAC encoded and ID3 tagged version of http://db.etree.org/shn/1]
Traders Little Helper used for FLAC encoding & creating checksums:
- SHN ST5 generated
- SHN > FLAC Level 8
- FLAC ST5 generated and matched to SHN ST5
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP shows the same checksum values.)
FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
SHN MD5 & ST5 included for reference
T-FLAC16TAG.HTML uses FOLDER.JPG to display album art
T-FLAC16TAG.TXT provides a track-by-track breakdown of the fileset's ID3 tags
- by dug [mmwshackproject AT gmail DOT com] 2017-06-09
shn-st5 will verify pre-tagged files
shn-md5 will verify pre-tagged files
t-flac-md5 will verify post-tagged files
t-flac-st5 will verify post-tagged files
t-flac-ffp will verify post-tagged files
The st5s contain the same checksum values for both SHN & FLAC
(the only difference being the file extension of .shn or .flac)
i downloaded this show the other night and all i can say is WOW. awesome quality and sick show taboot. maybe one of few live versions of its a jungle in there and totally kicks ass! i highly recommend this show to anybody who enjoys MMW.