Medeski Martin & Wood
White Rabbit, Austin, TX
Friday, May 05, 1995
Source: DSBD (mono) > DAT
Taped by: Unknown
Transfer: Tascam DA20 mkII > Soundforge 9 > CDWave > Flac level 8
Transferred by: Mike Vescovo ([email protected]
) on 1/18/2014
- Set One -
01. [09:56] - Chinoiserie
02. [11:09] - The Lover >
03. [14:19] - Pakalolo
04. [14:41] - Last Chance to Dance Trance (Perhaps)
05. [10:32] - Sequel
06. [01:35] - 'Billy Speaks'
07. [13:12] - Lonely Avenue
- Set Two -
01. [11:24] - //Think
02. [13:08] - Beeah
03. [05:32] - Bass Solo >
04. [07:00] - Worms* > Open Improv [@4:24] >
05. [06:48] - Caravan >
06. [11:08] - We're So Happy
07. [14:16] - Chubb Sub, 'Billy Speaks' [@12:35]
08. [07:58] - Crosstown Traffic, 'Billy Speaks/Announcer' [@12:45]
09. [01:16] - 'Billy Speaks'
- Encore -
10. [08:58] - Bemsha Swing/Lively Up Yourself
01) Some volume adjustments were made up to 01:23 during D1T01 Chinoiserie.
02) Think seems to start abruptly. Perhaps a second or two are missing from the beginning. In addition, the normal set break announcement from Billy is missing from the end of set one. However, no music is missing from set one.
03) * with Bemsha Swing beginning/teases
[This fileset is an UPDATED ID3 tagged version of http://db.etree.org/shn/126805]
Minor update to ID tags
by dug (mmwshackproject AT gmail DOT com) - May 5/2017
Traders Little Helper used for creating checksums:
- FLAC ST5 & MD5 generated for original FLACs
- FLAC ID3 tagged files matched to original FLAC ST5
- FLAC MD5 generated for ID3 tagged files (t-flac.md5)
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP contains the same checksum values.)
t-FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
Original FLAC MD5 & ST5 included for reference
T-FLAC16TAG.HTML uses FOLDER.JPG to display album art
T-FLAC16TAG.TXT provides a track-by-track breakdown of the fileset's ID3 tags
- by dug [mmwshackproject AT gmail DOT com] 2017-05-05
flac-ffp will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-st5 will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-md5 will verify pre-tagged files
t-flac-md5 will verify post-tagged files