|Checksums||st5 , shn-md5|
|Disc Counts||2 / 3|
|Source Summary||2 Beyer M160> Sony TCD5M Front Of Board Master Cassette> CDR via unknown seeder|
|Other Sources (comments)
SBD>DAT>C>DAT>CDR; Seeded... (0) SBD>CM>D>CD>EAC>SHN,... (2) DSBD > CD > EAC > SHN; No... (0) flac16; Source:... (0) flac16; Master... (0) flac24; Master... (0) flac16; Schoeps CMC... (0)
These are the notes that I added to the info file when I fixed and burnt my own copy of this show. I don't believe that I've recirculated the fixed copy thus far.
original (messed-up) version posted to usenet late July 2002.
Every one of the original .wav files was cut to an incorrect
CD sector boundary. except for d3t02.
Close examination of the .wav files revealed:
d1t01 - d1t02 (20 samples from end of d1t01 repeated at start of d1t02).
d1t02 - d1t03 (no detectable overlap, although there is a volume adjustment
that coincides with the track change).
d1t06 - d1t07 (cassette flip - natural break, no repeated samples)
d1t07 - d1t08 (no definite overlap, although possible volume adjustment
masking 19 sample overlap).
d2t01 - d2t02 ( 7 samples from end of d2t01 repeated at start of d2t02).
d2t02 - d2t03 (18 samples from end of d2t02 repeated at start of d2t03).
d2t03 - d2t04 (14 samples from end of d2t03 repeated at start of d2t04).
d2t04 - d2t05 (38 samples from end of d2t04 repeated at start of d2t05).
d2t05 - d3t01 (cassette flip - natural break, no repeated samples)
d3t01 - d3t02 (31 samples from end of d3t01 repeated at start of d3t02).
d3t02 - d3t03 (14 samples from end of d3t02 repeated at start of d3t03).
d3t03 - d3t04 (27 samples from end of d3t03 repeated at start of d3t04).
d3t04 - d3t05 (cassette pause or flip - natural break before encore, no repeated samples)
I found overlaps extremely difficult to detect, both audibly and visually
in disc #1. They were easier to locate in d2 & d3, but were in all cases
inaudible. If I missed any (in d1), they are probably inaudible anyway.
I fixed all the duplicated samples by simply deleting them in the 2nd of
each pair of .wav files, then running shntool fix over the resulting
collection (each disc separately - since there is a (set) break between
d1 & d2, and a tape flip between d2 & d3).
The resulting .wav files were then re-shn'ed and renamed (ie as dxtxx).