|Entered by||Joe Jupille|
|Checksums||d1 , d2 , all-fixed-shn|
|Disc Counts||2 / 2|
|Source Summary||Jerry Garcia Band: FOB 10th row center, 2 Beyer Dynamic 160s > Sony TCD5M > Sony CDR-W66 > EAC > CDWave > SHN. Taped and Transferred by John Ficca.|
|Other Sources (comments)
JGB; flac1644;... (0) JGB; flac1644; Sony D6C(NAK... (0)
The taper has re-transferred the master to fix wobble problems on the original .shn set. The fixed set details are below.
Rev 1.01 - fixed tape wobble from original release
|04/20/2005||Albix||There is a 6th track on Disc 1. It is the last 32 or 33 seconds of Deal.|
After converting this fileset to .wav using MKW, this is what I found:
- I listened to the whole show and heard diginoise on most of the tracks.
- while converting the .wav files to .flac files w/ Flac Frontend, it clamed there were sbe's in every track on disc 2.
- I used shntool to fix the sbe's
- I then re-flac'd the .wav files and Flac Frontend showed no sbe's.
- I converted the flac files back to wav and I still heard the same diginoise.
|04/22/2005||neo_levo||not surprising about the sbe's not being the source of the pop - they rarely are unless someone has extractd the disc with eac set to fill in the sbe's with silence in the lineage.|
|04/22/2005||Joe Jupille||I have inquired about getting a new transfer done, we'll see.|