The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
Live Recording - Todd W. (Lancaster, PA) et al.
FOB - Sennheiser 421's - approximate Y-configuration - Hand Held => Sony D6 Analogue
First Generation (G1) - Jeffrey Flaws / UMR - evening of 1989/09/03 (Spectrum parking lot)
Sony D6 Analogue Master => Sony D6 Analogue (Modified) G1
G1 Tapes - Denon DRW-840 => Sony DTC-59ES (48K A/D conversion) =(optical)=> Sound Blaster MP3 (SPDIF Optical to USB conversion) => Creative Wave Studio (recording to .wav, 48K to 44.1K sample rate converison and tracking) => mkwATC (.wav to .shn conversion and .md5 creation)
Set One: (8 Tracks - 7 songs - 51:08.64 minutes)
How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You 6:13.38
Stop That Train 9:50.11
Someday Baby 7:05.39
Run For The Roses 6:27.24
I Shall Be Released 8:20.67
My Sisters And Brothers 4:03.64
Set Two: (7 songs - 58:26.73)
The Harder They Come 9:59.74
Mission In The Rain 9:52.23
Second That Emotion 6:53.69
Waiting For A Miracle 5:53.00
That Lucky Old Sun 10:34.34
Lonesome And A Long Way From Home 7:44.14
- BE SURE TO BURN THESE SETS IN DISC-AT-ONCE (DOE) MODE, AS NO AUDIENCE HAS BEEN DELETED OR GAPS INTRODUCED BETWEEN THE TRACKS.
- there is an interruption between the "Tuning" and the first song of set one.
The tracks are presented as they appeared on the master tape to preserve time integrity.
- the second set is already in progress as the recording fades in, as it appeared on the master tape.
- level adjustments at the start of the first and second sets are as they appeared on the master tape.
- Jerry's solo in "Mission In The Rain" is notable.
- One hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. Your money refunded if not satisfied.
Please see http://db.etree.org/flawsjef or http://www.level3techsupport.com/umr.html for contact information