Benefit for Tibet House
Trey Anastasio's portion
February 22, 1999
New York, New York
Schoeps mk41 -> active cables > cmc6 > Sonosax sx-m2 > Sony D100 (@48kHz)
Sony D8 -> Waveterminal 2496 -> Cool Edit 2000 (DSP) -> CD Wave v1.91 -> FLAC Frontend v1.7.1 Etree edition
recorded by Tony Amenta from the 4th row
all Digital Signal Processing (DSP) was done at 48kHz, and included the following:
* 4:1 compression > -12 dB (only during the loud clapping between songs)
* fade out after "Spring Waterfall"
* very quick fade in before "Brian and Robert"
* fade out after "Billy Breathes"
* resample to 44.1 kHz
- Total - [19:48]
01 - [03:42] - Spring Waterfall*
02 - [05:31] - Brian and Robert**
03 - [04:41] - Dirt***
04 - [05:54] - Billy Breathes****
* - instrumental composition by Philip Glass; Trey on electric, Philip Glass on piano
** - with two other musicians; Foday Musa Suso on a kora (21 string harp from W. Africa) and
Nawang Khechog on wooden flute (exotic Tibetan flute); Trey on acoustic
*** - Trey on acoustic; solo
**** - Trey on acoustic, Peter Kater on piano
unedited, untracked, 48 kHz FLAC files of the entire night are archived