Medeski Martin & Wood
The Vogue, Indianapolis, IN
April 14/2005 (Thursday)
Recorded at the front lip of the bar on the step up 14ft ORTF
Neuman KM-140 > MP-2 > SBM-1 (w/ Oade 24b mod) > D-7 @48kHz
Converted D-7 Coax > Prodif32 > Samplitude (48>44.1, Track ID's, fades)>.wav>.flac
Taped, converted, and seeded by Chris Mescia [email protected]
01. [10:33] - Improv > Open Improv [@6:51] >
02. [08:46] - Improv > Intro to [@8:03] >
03. [08:51] - End Of The World Party
04. [16:34] - Sasa > Is There Anybody Here That Love My Jesus [@8:18] >
05. [04:16] - What'd I Say Improv# >
06. [07:03] - Paris
07. [08:16] - Olde Wyne
01. [09:43] - Moanin' > Tubby [@5:27] >
02. [08:33] - The Lover >
03. [09:17] - Open Intro > New Planet >
04. [04:04] - Improv Intro >
05. [10:58] - Curtis >
06. [04:10] - Drum Solo >
07. [09:06] - Pocket Knife >
08. [07:30] - Reflector >
09. [01:54] - Drum Solo >
10. [05:11] - Reflector cont'd^ >
11. [08:53] - Bubblehouse
# John is not really playing the melody, but the structure of this is *exactly* the same!
^ audience clapping carries into the band starting Bubblehouse on the next track
This show turned out great, with Chris's acoustic coming through loud and clear...at the show it was louder than his electric! The band was in synch and playing tight grooves all night.
Billy Martin sings during d? t?
Bubblehouse was a nice 'rarity'.
several tunes off EOTWP, dracula, etc were played, but I cant get the whole setlist.
please send any help to [email protected]
and I will repost with the corrected setlists. If you get bumped off this torrent in next couple days, hit it again later and leave the folder as is on your drive. It should pick right up with a new .txt file added with the full show info. This was I can get it out to you quicker....
ID3 TAGGED FILESET INCLUDES THESE NOTES:
[This fileset is an ID3 tagged version of http://db.etree.org/shn/29049]
Traders Little Helper used for creating checksums:
- FLAC ST5 & MD5 generated for original FLACs
- FLAC ID3 tagged files matched to original FLAC ST5
- FLAC MD5 generated for ID3 tagged files (t-flac.md5)
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP contains the same checksum values.)
t-FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
Original FLAC MD5 & ST5 included for reference
T-FLAC16TAG.HTML uses FOLDER.JPG to display album art
T-FLAC16TAG.TXT provides a track-by-track breakdown of the fileset's ID3 tags
- by dug [crookedbirds AT gmail DOT com] 2014-01-19
flac-ffp will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-st5 will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-md5 will verify pre-tagged files
t-flac-md5 will verify post-tagged files