- Set 1 -
01. [04:14] - Bass Solo >
02. [07:51] - Basso Profondo >
03. [08:30] - Lifeblood >
04. [12:38] - Gonzo >
05. [07:09] - No Ke Ano Ahiahi
06. [08:24] - Hip Chops
- DJ Logic set -
01. [10:34] - DJ Logic - I
02. [09:24] - DJ Logic - II
03. [11:01] - DJ Logic - III
04. [10:17] - DJ Logic - IV
- Set 2 -
01. [07:57] - Open Improv >
02. [09:12] - Sugar Craft > Open Improv [@7:05] >
03. [06:58] - Is There Anybody Here That Love My Jesus >
04. [11:13] - Coconut Boogaloo > Combustication [@7:05] >
05. [07:01] - Just Like I Pictured It
06. [10:10] - DJ Improv > Toy Dancing Improv [@1:34] >Bubblehouse [@6:27] >
07. [05:11] - Bubblehouse cont'd
- Encore -
08. [10:14] - Chubb Sub
NOTES from taper:
- DJ Logic's set is cut short. Memory doesn't serve me here, but by the tape position (1:30:00 exactly), I can only assume I must not have had an extra tape with me and didn't want to run out with another set to come.
- No rhyme or reason with the Disc 2 tracking....just thought tracks around 10 minutes each would fit nice.
- DJ Logic sits in on set 2.
ID3 TAGGED FILESET INCLUDES THESE NOTES:
[This fileset is an ID3 tagged version of http://db.etree.org/shn/30374]
Traders Little Helper used for creating checksums:
- FLAC ST5 & MD5 generated for original FLACs
- FLAC ID3 tagged files matched to original FLAC ST5
- FLAC MD5 generated for ID3 tagged files (t-flac.md5)
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP contains the same checksum values.)
t-FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
Original FLAC MD5 & ST5 included for reference
T-FLAC16TAG.HTML uses FOLDER.JPG to display album art
T-FLAC16TAG.TXT provides a track-by-track breakdown of the fileset's ID3 tags
- by dug [mmwshackproject AT gmail DOT com] 2016-03-17
flac-ffp will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-st5 will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-md5 will verify pre-tagged files
t-flac-md5 will verify post-tagged files