Source: Sony ECM 260's->Sony D5 Cass/0
Transfer: Sony TCK-615S Cass/0->Maudio 410 16/48->wavelab 5.0->wav->FLAC 16/48
Taped By: Ben Miller
Transfered and FLAC 16/48 by Chris Hall- [email protected]
Editing, mastering, and FLAC 16/44.1 by Marmar- [email protected]
Buried Alive >
The Squirming Coil
Cavern Reprise->Run Like an Antelope
Chalk Dust Torture
Fast Enough for You
You Enjoy Myself
Cracklin' Rosie > HYHU
My Sweet One
- Antelope has a Simpson signal.
- Shaft style jam in an otherwise very weird YEM.
- Trey stops Lizards before it starts becasue he can't remember the second verse, and to ask everyone about the Big Balls...and then they play it.
- Before Hood, Trey wishes everyone a "nice day tomorrow" (referring to the next day being Thanksgiving), and tells everyone to not feed any turkey to their dogs becasue it's bad for them.
- Sweet Adeline and Carolina performed without microphones.
- Tape flips were patched with an unknown source, except the pause before the encore which was simply cross faded.