Phish - 12/1/84 (w/ full 10/17/85 filler on disc two)
Nectar's, Burlington, VT
The First Circulated Phish Show
Source: SBD > Cass1 > DAT > CD-R > EAC > WAV >
Cool Edit for Re-mastering (see notes at bottom) > SHN
Re-mastering, Shortened, md5sums & uploaded by Mike Wren - [email protected]
Released to commemorate the one year anniversary of etree.org
1) Scarlet Begonias >
2) Fire >
3) Fire on the Mountain
4) Makisupa Policeman
5) Slave to the Traffic Light
6) Spanish Flea
7) Don't Want You No More >
8) Cities >
10) Skippy the Wondermouse
2) Eyes of the World
3) Star Trek Jam >
4) Alumni Blues >
5) Mike's Song
6) Dave's Energy Guide
7) Revolution >
9) Camel Walk
10) Run Like an Antelope
11) McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters
* Thanks to Lee Farber for the original seed!
* There was some re-mastering done to clean up the original
tape hiss from this classic show. The processes I took are
1) Amplified both discs 175% across the board.
2) Sampled a section of silence to obtain a decent noise floor
sample (25,000 sample points used).
3) Applied this sample against both discs at 64 percent.
4) Applied a graphic equalizer to boost the high and low spectrums
(specifically between 600 - 800 Hz and 8k & 10 kHz).
***Note: I cut everything above 11 kHz 18dB because nothing
existed above that freq. range on the original recording.
* I've also included the EAC logs from my initial DAE
(the files that have the .eac extension)
* If you have any additional question, please let me know: