Landmark Theater-Richmond, VA
Taper: Mark Lynn
Source: Neumann km184 > Neumann P/S > SBM-1 > M1
DAT > CD: Mark Lynn
Fostex D5 > Tascam CDRW700
CD > SHN: Mike Woellert
Renamed to etree standard, former d2t05 (consisting of 4 seconds of between set music) was removed, the remaining tracks renamed accordingly and info file updated by [email protected] on 2001-03-22. Thanks to Sam Fleischer for the upload.
1. Battle Axe 4:46
2. Mozambique 7:48
3. Done Done It 6:58
4. Push on Till the Day > 10:01
5. Tube Top Wobble 3:15
6. Sunday Morning 10:19
7. Burlap Sack and Pumps# 5:54
8. Gotta Jibboo 14:49
1. C'mon Baby Let's Go Downtown, jam > 4:45
2. The Landlady##, jam > 9:13
3. It Makes No Difference 6:30
4. Signed Sealed Delivered 4:44
5. Drifting 11:05
6. Nothing but an E Thing > jam 7:53
1. Happiness in my Pants > 3:37
2. Acting the Devil 3:58
3. First Tube > 10:01
4. Sand 20:06
5. At the Gazebo### 3:53
6. Strange Design#### 3:04
7. Everyday%* 7:11
8. Three Little Birds%** 4:18
9. Whatever Gets Through the Night%*** 6:52
10. I Want to Take You Higher%**** 7:43
# Trey on keys
## Last time Phish played just Landlady was 12/3/94 (ironically DMB opened that show)
### Full bad with Trey and Tony acoustic. The crowd was yelling "Virginia loves you Trey,"
and he said back "Thank you, i love virginia too, very cool place to play music.
Hey isn't that famous line, Virginia is for lovers?" (crowd went nuts).
Then trey said, I'm originally from Jersey, I don't know what to say, what comment would you say about that??"
Tony reminded him the Garden State, and Trey, apparently not clearly hearing
Tony responded, "the Garbage state?" he then said "New Jersey is for turn pikes i guess."
#### Trey solo acoustic
% With Dave Matthews. Dave played guitar on Everyday and Three Little Birds.
For the last 2 songs Dave just stood at the mic and sang.
* Dave Matthews Band song from the album of the same name released this week
** Just Trey and Dave. Bob Marley cover from Exodus.
Phish has played this song once, 6/17/95 Gainesville, VA with Dave Matthews and Leroi Moore.
*** John Lennon cover
**** Sly and the Family Stone cover