Medeski Martin and Wood
April 13, 2001
The Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, BC
Taper: Tyler Bradford
Source: AKG c391bs (NOS) > Sound Devices MP-2 > Sony M-1
Taper's Note: Pre-amp was (mistakenly) put into M-S Matrix mode. Result is rather, uhh, different.
DAT>SHN by: Brian Walker
Conversion info: Sony M-1 > Montego II+ (48>44.1) > CD-WAV > SHN (v.3)
Conversion Note: Used dynamics processing in Sound Forge 4.5 to soften the volume fluctuations.
- One Set -
01. [11:30] - Big Time > Intro to [@9:39] >
02. [07:29] - Bone Digger > Piano'n'Bass [@6:18] >
03. [08:12] - Acht O'Clock Rock
04. [06:29] - Macha >
05. [15:32] - Felic > "Vinyl Unknown"* > Intro to [@12:21] >
06. [08:01] - Third Stone From the Sun > Bass Solo [@6:26]
07. [06:11] - Hey Joe >
08. [07:24] - Lonely Avenue >
ID3 TAGGED FILESET INCLUDES THESE NOTES:
[This fileset is a FLAC encoded and ID3 tagged version of http://db.etree.org/shn/4841]
Traders Little Helper used for FLAC encoding & creating checksums:
- SHN ST5 generated
- SHN > FLAC Level 8
- FLAC ST5 generated and matched to SHN ST5
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP shows the same checksum values.)
FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
SHN MD5 & ST5 included for reference
T-FLAC16TAG.HTML uses FOLDER.JPG to display album art
T-FLAC16TAG.TXT provides a track-by-track breakdown of the fileset's ID3 tags
- by dug [crookedbirds AT gmail DOT com] 2012-04-16
shn-st5 will verify pre-tagged files
shn-md5 will verify pre-tagged files
t-flac-md5 will verify post-tagged files
t-flac-st5 will verify post-tagged files
t-flac-ffp will verify post-tagged files
The st5s contain the same checksum values for both SHN & FLAC
(the only difference being the file extension of .shn or .flac)
i've edited d1t05 on the text file for this show as they seem to have played an unknown song in the middle of felic and then resumed felic again. the unknown song was also played on 7/23/00 and an 11/1999 show. if anyone out there ever finds the name please post here.