Remastered Version 02/10/2002
SBD>Cass1>DAT>CD>EAC>Cool Edit 2000 (Editing)>SHN (See below for
Sector Boundary Errors fixed with SHNTOOL on discs 1 & 3. 9/10/02. new
set of md5s added to db.etree.org
1. Wilson (04:38)
2. Rift (06:01)
3. AC/DC Bag (06:35)
4. Maze (11:29)
5. Mango Song (07:29)
6. Down With Disease (07:19)
7. It's Ice (08:52)
8. Dog Faced Boy (02:00)
9. Divided Sky (14:41)
10. Sample in a Jar (05:05)
1. Peaches En Regalia> (03:41)
2. David Bowie> Mind Left Body Jam> David Bowie (18:41)
3. Horn> (04:10)
4. McGrupp> (09:15)
5. Tweezer> (14:26)
6. Lifeboy (08:28)
*******ABOUT THIS SOURCE*******
This is an attempt to patch together a variety of sources and achieve
the best possible
combination of sources of this great show. Here are the details:
SBD>Cass1>DAT>Editing (audience patches in It's Ice, Tweezer and first
SBD>Cass1>DAT>few seconds of Lifeboy)>CDR
Tranfer/Editing: Kevin Shapiro
NOTES: Sorry, I don't have any further info as to the audience tape
source or the equipment used in the audience patch. It is likely from
the AKG460 rig that he often used in '94. However, this is all the
information included with the discs that I recieved.
SBD>Cass1>DAT>CDR (complete Tweezer, missing end of It's Ice [fades out
NOTES: An inferior sounding SBD copy to the one above. Plays fast,
levels are saturated, etc. Unknown tranfer info.
Because Kevin's source (Source #1) was the better of the two sources,
I've used as much of it as possible for the recording. This means that
everything except the changes described below has been extracted (using
EAC in secure mode) from the copies that Kevin provided. The following
is a summary of the edits that I did, using Cool Edit 2000 and CDWav.
1. Fixed the speed for It's Ice on Source #2 (stretch ratio of 102)
2. Patched the SBD portion that Source #1 was missing from It's Ice
(@4:11), and then the remaining missing part of the track from the Aud
source (@8:11). This makes the most complete SBD source,
with the proper ending supplied from the audience tape.
3. Tracking for Horn fixed on Source #1
4. Fixed the speed for Tweezer on Source #2 (stretch ratio of 102)
5. Patched the missing SBD segment of Tweezer on Source #1 with the
fixed Source #2 Tweezer (@10:24).
6. Patched ~4 missing seconds from YEM (@ 11:26), using same procedures
There are still a few anomalies on the recording which I didn't bother
trying to fix, for fear of over-editing. Specifically: -a fast fade-out
after Dog Faced Boy
-a slightly rough switch to the Source #1 audience recording at the very
beginning of Lifeboy.
This is all the info I have at the moment. While this is by no means a
perfect SBD recording I'm sure you'll enjoy the end result!
If you have questions or comments, email me at blane_at_canada.com