University of Colorado
March 13, 1993
Source: Sennheiser ME-80s > Sony TCD-D3 @ 48kHz
Transfer: Sony PCM-R500 > Delta Di0 2496 > Soundforge 8 > CDwav > 48kHz FLAC v1.7.1
Transferred, Encoded, and Seeded by Matt Edlhuber
Mastering: 16/48 FLAC > Wavelab 5.01b (editing/mastering/48>44.1) > FLAC 16
Mastering by Marmar- [email protected]
***unaltered 16/48kHz FLACs are archived***
Thanks to Bill Shaw for the tapes!
01. The Landlady
02. Funky Bitch
03. Bouncing Around the Room
06. All Things Reconsidered
07. Split Open and Melt^
11. Run Like An Antelope
01. Suzy Greenberg
04. It's Ice
06. Uncle Pen^
07. Big Ball Jam
08. Mike's Song->
09. I Am Hydrogen->
10. Weekapaug Groove
11. Fast Enough For You
Set 2 (continued)
01. Hold Your Head Up->
02. Love You-> Hold Your Head Up
03. Tweezer Reprise
04. My Sweet One
06. Amazing Grace
07. Big Black Furry Creature From Mars
- Weekapaug inclued My Girl teases.
- Wilson included a soulful, improvisational opening jam and a Simpsons Signal.
- It has been said that Fishman wore a coat and tie for this show!
*these couldn't be repaired:
^Skip/Error @ 33:47 during Melt...........on my clone (tape that bill shaw loaned me)....
^2 lil blips around 1:09:22-24 during Uncle Pen