Medeski Martin and Wood
Albany, New York
(DFC row E seat 111) Neumann U89i (card,DIN, -80h)>
Lunatec V2> Apogee Minime> Tascam HD-P2 (24/48) on a Sandisc Ultra II 4gb CF card.
This file was dithered to 16 bit in Wave Lab 4.0 using apogee's UV22 HR.
I did the best I could with the tracking and don't have a set list.
Email me with any reseed requests.
Recorded by Ed Guidry ([email protected]
01. [05:13] - Open Improv >
02. [08:51] - 1969
03. [02:44] - Bass Solo >
04. [11:28] - Mami Gato >
05. [03:39] - "Chaos" >
06. [09:39] - "Bluesy"
07. [11:56] - "Very Nice"
08. [07:54] - "Very Nice" cont'd > Drum Solo [@2:42] > Open Improv [@5:29] >
09. [13:13] - Doppler
01. [15:30] - Toro Mata >
02. [18:10] - Nostalgia In Times Square/Angel Race (I'll Wait For You) > Open Improv [@12:27] > "Beatles-ish feel" [@16:55] >
03. [05:27] - "Beatles-ish feel" cont'd
04. [14:14] - "Bloody Oil-ish Bassline" > In A Silent Way Improv [@9:24] >
05. [08:54] - Tubby
06. [10:16] - You Haven't Done Nothin'+
07. [11:45] - What'd I Say%
+ Stevie Wonder Tune; begins at end of previous track
% Ray Charles Tune
titles in quotes are temporary until actual song names are confirmed
ID3 TAGGED FILESET INCLUDES THESE NOTES:
[This fileset is an ID3 tagged version of http://db.etree.org/shn/84630]
Traders Little Helper used for creating checksums:
- FLAC ST5 & MD5 generated for original FLACs
- FLAC ID3 tagged files matched to original FLAC ST5
- FLAC MD5 generated for ID3 tagged files (t-flac.md5)
MP3Tag (current version) used for all ID3 tagging:
- The metadata ID3 tags can be read by any player that plays FLAC files.
- ID3 tags will be stripped if converted to WAV, however audio data will be unaffected
Use FLAC ST5 to validate audio integrity.
(Alternatively, the FLAC FFP contains the same checksum values.)
t-FLAC MD5 values will change if ID3 tags are altered.
Original FLAC MD5 & ST5 included for reference
- by dug [crookedbirds AT gmail DOT com] 2011-12-08
flac-ffp will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-st5 will verify pre- and post-tagged files
flac-md5 will verify pre-tagged files
t-flac-md5 will verify post-tagged files