Thursday, May 14, 1992
Port Chester, NY
Source: SBD->cass/1>[email protected]
>Tascam DA-20 MK-II->Event Gina>PC.
Mastering: By Jamie Treworgy ([email protected]
) Adobe Audition 1.5. All processing done at highest quality setting.
Resampled to 44.1 after all mastering, 48 khz archives available.
A few patches made from 'unknown' audience source. Some selective amplification and equalization was applied to the patches to try to create a better sonic balance with the soundboard.
Set 1 (74:22)
01. Suzy Greenburg
02. All Things Reconsidered
03. The Sloth
08. Poor Heart
09. My Friend My Friend
10. Bouncing Around the Room
11. Run Like an Antelope*
Set 2 (97:48)
06. Mike's Song >
07. I Am Hydrogen >
08. Weekapaug Groove**
09. McGrupp and the Watchful Horsemasters
11. Cold As Ice >
12. Cracklin' Rosie >HYHU
14. Sleeping Monkey
15. Rocky Top
* with Complete Language Lesson (Homer Simpson, Turn Around, Random Note, Fall Down)
Debut of new signal (Aww, Fuck!) and Spiderman Jam
** with "Wait"
1) Crossfaded 0.5s at end of Reba into beginning of Poor Heart, probably at cassette flip
2) 1.3s dropout at beginning of Bouncing corrected by duplicating the next bar and mixing in some audience noise.
1) Lowered pitch by 25 cents
2) Corrected dropout (no missing data - must be DAT->Cass cassette flip) around 46:00(weekapaug)
3) Patched 9 second dropout at 51:36 (Weekapaug), probably at cassette flip
4) Patched 1 second dropout at 00:07 in HYHU
5) Patched 2 second dropout at 8:53 in Possum