Jerry Garcia Band
MAC (no taping information) > Richard Foster's 1st gen reels >
Uher Royal DeLuxe reel to reel playback @ 7.5 ips > Tascam DA-20
DAT @ 48khz > Fostex master CD > EAC > SHN.
A>D by Thomas Donhauser; EAC>SHN by Hanno Bunjes
Disc One (4)
01. Stop That Train [14:15] [0:11]
02. That's What Love Will Make You Do [9:35] [0:08]
03. Simple Twist Of Fate [11:57] [0:05]
04. They Love Each Other [7:11] [0:13]
Disc Two (6) 72:43
--Set I (con't)--
01. The Way You Do The Things You Do [8:59] [0:10]
02. [0:28] Midnight Moonlight [10:07] [0:05]
03. Don't Let Go [23:41] [0:02]
04. Stir It Up [10:10] [0:04]
05. Tore Up Over You [9:46] [0:08]
06. [0:15] Tangled Up In Blue [8:33] [0:12]
- A thin aud tape, very little bass and quite low vocals, that nonetheless
is quite listenable. The show is extremely mellow.
There is a second guitar player throughout the show, more audible during
the second set, though still not very clear. It sounds like a pedal steel
guitar, in which case the player might be John Rich, who also sat in with
the JGB in late 1976.
- d1t02 TWLWMYD is about the mellowest version of this song I have heard,
overall. But there are some nice peaks around the 6-minute mark that get
nice crowd response.
- d1t03 Simple Twist no bass solo ... when did this come about? The song
should have ended around 11:00, but Keith noodles for awhile after the fact.
- d2t01 "Honey, I'm gonna have to go down and dance in a little bit."
- d2t03 some talk around the taper, including "David", lots of talk