Keystone; Berkeley, CA
Generic genealogy: MAC > D > CD
MAC (Louis Falanga's onstage Sony ECM-250 > Sony TC-110) > DATx1 >
CD > EAC > CD > EAC > SHN; via Jack Warner.
Extraction and compression via EAC and mkwACT by
Disc One (5) 58:18
2. That's What Love Will Make You Do [12:52] [1:49]
3. La-La [16:49] [1:29]
4. It's No Use [10:36] [0:37]
5. Mystery Train [13:24] [0:30]
Disc Two (5) 64:41
1. Harder They Come [18:59] [2:58]
2. Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got) Instrumental [16:38] [0:43]
3. It's Too Late [8:48] [0:13]
4. Roadrunner [9:53] [0:27]
5. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down [6:00]
No flaws noted.
Disc/set one and the first three songs of disc/set two
derive from a cassette master that was labeled 8/10/74.
However, the music is identical to that found on an
alternate source of 8/11/74, and the vault research as
reported at the Jerry Site would seem to confirm 8/11/74
as the true date.
The alternate source
(Lou Tamboukas's MAR > 1R (Menke) > 1D > 2CD > EAC > SHN)
supplies the last two songs of disc/set two.