(26355) View Source
Neumann KM-140 > Lunatec V3 > Apogee MiniMe > Sony M1 (recorded fob center from row J by Craig Davis)
DAT > CD Transfer br R Dub: Sony PCM-R500 > Digigram VX Pocket 440 > Sony Vaio PCG-K13
1. Resulting wav files resampled to 44.1 with Sound Forge 6.0 using anti-alias filtering & highest quality interpolation accuracy
2. Wav files split into tracks with CDWave
3. Fades at beginning & end of show with Sound Forge 6.0
4. FLAC files generated with FLAC frontend
(26356) View Source
Recorded and mastered by Jim Pollock
Schoeps MK-4 (ORTF)-> KC5-> CMC6xt-> Lunatec V3 @ 24/96-> Ipaq 5555 (PDAudio, Live 2496)
Section C, Row J, between Seats 5-6 (12th row just right of center) on 6' stand
16-bit mastering performed with Sound Forge 7.0 in order:
1. Fades added at beginning and end of show.
2. Downsampling to 44.1kHz with anti-alias on at level 4 [best quality].
3. Dithering and noise shaping applied with Waves L1 Ultramaximizer Type 1 dither with Ultra Noise shaping, truncation to 16-bit).
Resulting 16-bit .wav files were split using CDWave. FLAC files generated with FLAC Frontend.