Disc 1 (100 minutes):
1) Jimmy Page 1957 (Huw Wheldon Show, BBC TV 1957). It is a very beautiful image!! Mama Don't Want To Skiffle Anymore / Cottonfield
2) Yardbirds featuring Jimmy Page (Bouton Rouge, France TV 1967)It is a excellent image. The Train Kept A Rollin' / Dazed & Confused / Goodnight Sweet Josephine
3) Japanese promotion film (Japanese TV 1969) from MTV re-broadcast that the film broadcast in 1969. It is very clear ( It is the most beautiful in my having seen)
4) Live at Stains, England March 25, 1969. Dazed & Confused
5) Danish TV 1969. It is an excellent image. (This is beautiful No. 1, while being put on the market until now)
It is regrettable that the picture is behind sound for about one second. Communication Breakdown / Dazed & Confused / Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You / How Many More Times
6) Paris TV 1969. It is very clear color ( It is the most beautiful in my having seen). Communication Breakdown / Dazed & Confused / Communication Breakdown (sound-check).
7) Germany promotion film. Whole Lotta Love
8) 8mm film, Texas International POP festival 1969. You Shook Me / Dazed & Confused / How Many More Times
9) Royal Albert Hall 1970 Alternate Version (It's very rare). It is very regrettable that the image is carrying out right-and-left reversal from the middle. We're Gonna Groove / I Can't Quit You / Communication Breakdown / Long Tall Sally - Move On Down The Line - Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On / Something Else / I Can't Quit You
Disc 2 (95 minutes):
1) Royal Albert Hall 1970. It is very clear color ( It is the most beautiful in my having seen). The sound is super excellent soundboard !! It's Great !! We're Gonna Groove / I Can't Quit You / White Summer - Black Mountain Side / Whole Lotta Love / Communication Breakdown / C'mon Everybody / Long Tall Sally Medley.
2) Julie Felix Show BBC TV 1970. An image is not so good. White Summer - Black Mountain Side.
3) 8mm film, Honolulu Hawaii Sep 8 , 1970. An image and sound are not correct at all. But, the sound of an excellent audience of those days is reproduced. Immigrant Song / Communication Breakdown.
4) Interview at New York 1970. It is very clear color. The background sound is Bring It On Home.
5) 8mm footages Montreux Switzerland 1971. It's very clear color film. The appearance of the fan who waits for commencement of a performance, and the situation of a member's dressing room are stored.
6) 8mm film The Forum Los Angeles 1971. It's great!! The following music is live recording from audience of those days. Immigrant Song / Heartbreaker / Stairway To Heaven / That's The Way / Whole Lotta Love.
7) Live & Interview, Sydney Australia Feb 27, 1972. It is very clear ( It is the most beautiful in my having seen).
Of course, It is better than Visualize vol.1 (by Tarantura VTR). Whole Lotta Love / Rock & Roll / Let's Have A Party.
8) Hard Rock Heaven Amsterdam 1972. It is a wonderful image.
9) 8mm film San Bernardino June 22 1972. A color image and sound are audience recording of those days.
Heartbreaker / Stairway To Heaven / Dazed And Confused / Rock And Roll.